Tuesday 10 January 2012

Esslemont update


Hey guys,

A lot of Malazan fans have been asking me about my review of Ian Cameron Esslemont's Orb, Sceptre, Throne ( Canada, USA, Europe).

As usual, I was supposed to get an early read. Simon Taylor told me that the book was supposed to reach me in early December. We don't really know what happened, but the package ended up in my mailbox on December 29th. Needless to say, this threw a monkey wrench into our plans.

With the Holidays, work, and the fact that I was flying down to Miami on January 4th, I couldn't get to it. Unfortunately, there will not be an early review of Orb, Sceptre, Throne on the Hotlist prior to the novel's pub date. =(

The book is sitting on my desk, waiting. It will be the first novel I'll read and review when I return from Belize, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment